To allow BARBRI International QLTS Prep candidates flexibility, several payment options are available.
To submit your enrolment you will need to pay an enrolment deposit of £195.
After completing course enrolment form and paying your enrolment deposit, to receive and access course materials, you may either 1) pay your account in full or 2) pay in two instalments: 50% upon enrolment and 50% thirty days later.
We accept payment via:
- Visa or Mastercard in GBP by phone, calling +44 203 934 8484. Your receipt will be emailed to you following clearance of payment. Your BARBRI account will be activated following the clearing of first payment.
Advantages of paying through this method include:
- The course fees are fixed at the date you enrol (for 48 hours to avoid any currency fluctuations before making the payment).
- You can pay in local currency so will not incur bank charges for foreign currency transactions.
- Quick, simple and secure way to make payment.
- By bank transfer to our GBP account (details provided upon request).
- *Note – instalment payments are not currently accepted through TransferMate. The initial payment can be made through TransferMate but a credit or debit card will be required to guarantee the instalment payments.
If you select to make an initial partial payment, the remainder of your tuition balance will be automatically issued from your card thirty days later. If you would like to change the card that the second payment is debited from, please contact the Operations team by calling the number above.
Sample instalment schedules are as follows: